Save 55% on a delicious three- course Valentine's Chicken & Prawn Platter meal deal for two or four people at SMITH AND WOLLENSKY STEAKHOUSE Eastgate
- Save 55% on a three-course Valentine’s meal for two or four people
- Meal includes: a glass of wine, home made tomato soup with croutons, platter of whole peri-peri or lemon & herb spatchcock chicken, six Queen prawns, roasted butternut with olives and cous-cous, fresh broccoli and rice or chips. Three dipping sauces, garlic, peri-peri and lemon butter. And for dessert, creamy Italian Kisses
- Comfortable and relaxed atmosphere
- Deliciously prepared food
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid till 31 March 2012 (excluding 14 February 2012)
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 0116223012\ 0827857280 or email email@example.com
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupons with valid security and bar codes
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When the rest of you sprawls itself over a comfy couch and thanks the heavens that work is finally over, your belly is often subjected to sub-standard microwave meals, or hastily thrown-together plates of pasta. Unfortunately, going out for food on the other side of fancy often requires a For Dummies guide on etiquette which can be quite disheartening. Get the best of both worlds and save 55% on a three-course Valentine’s meal for two or four people at Smith and Wollensky.
- Pay R219 for two people, valued at R440
- Pay R396 for four people, valued at R800
Priding themselves on being the type of place that makes good
memories, Smith and Wollensky is a chic and stylish throw-back to the old
steak-houses South African’s grew up with; with an added ambience that just
makes you want to move in. It’s not just the conversational atmosphere,
quasi-swank décor and comfortable vibe that will keep you coming back though;
the food has also been known to send people into transcendental states of bliss.
To complement the comfortable atmosphere, the chef’s in the kitchen are famous for whipping up dishes that leave people dazed. For the Valentine’s special, couples, double-dates and other rag-tag groups start off with a creamy tomato soup with croutons, to whet their appetite and get their bellies ready for the awe-inspiring next course; a platter of peri-peri or lemon chicken, cooked to the type of perfection usually only found on airbrushed models. Move on to six queen prawns to keep your taste-buds singing tiny choruses of hallelujahs, and you’ll subconsciously shun any other foodstuff that doesn’t come from the Smith and Wollensky kitchen. Finish everything off with a glass of wine and, for the sweet-tooth’s, six Italian Kisses with cream and you can consider your evening a success.