Spa experience: Pay R319 instead of R1075 for a full body hot-stone massage, mani and pedi and complimentary breakfast or lunch at Soul Serenity Spa (Save 70%)
- Save 70% on a full body hot-stone massage, classic mani and pedi, with complimentary breakfast or lunch at Soul Serenity Spa
- Spa services done over a slow paced four and a half hours
- Be pampered from top to toe
- All services done by friendly yet professional therapists
- Groupon redeemable for 12 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- This deal makes for a thoughtful gift so, purchase as many as you like.
Do people walk circles around you? Stop speaking mid-sentence, when they see the vein in your temple throbbing? Do you struggle to make it through an entire day without shouting at someone? Then you are chronically stressed. If so then the words “full body hot-stone massage, classic mani and pedi preceded or complimented by a fruit salad and muesli breakfast or chicken salad lunch at Soul Serenity Half Day Spa for R319,” will sound like music to your ears.
Enter the gates of Soul Serenity, relieve yourself of your buzzing communication device of doom (aka your cell phone), forget about the mad rush that is your lifestyle and discover a new word: relaxation. Relaxation is a strange state of mind that renders the person experiencing it completely placid. To the extent where they might find themselves wearing flowers in their hair, bursting into song and saying unprovoked nice things to people without the words tasting like biting straight into a fresh lemon wedge.
Escape the realm of the run around, hot tempered and the traffic jammed, to the inner sanctum of Soul Serenity, where you are but a hot stone away from being a nicer person.
Spa Fact: The spa sultan is considered to be the most decadent person on Earth since Marie Antoinette. His days consist of being massaged by expertly trained Siamese cats, floating about in steamy diamond studded steam baths and being lathered in gold leaf facials and body wraps. His team of therapists boast that the sultan’s skin is softer than cotton wool coated candyfloss.