Save up to 64% on a drink each, starter platters to share and a main meal each for two or four people at Spice Café
- Save up to 64% on a drink each, starter platters to share and a main meal each for two or four people
- Groupon valid for sit-down and takeaways
- Traditional Indian cuisine
- Chic and stylish atmosphere
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 2 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 070 9403
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Main meals exclude fish dishes – can be ordered at extra charge
Though technology is advancing at roughly the speed of a bullet train, the only thing it’s given mankind so far is 3D movies and the demotion of Pluto from planet to large rock floating through space. Until they figure out a way to create downloadable food, enjoy the more social side of old-school dining and save up to 64% on a drink each, starter platters to share and a main meal each for two or four people at Spice Café.
- Pay R89 for two drinks, a starter platter to share and two main meals, valued at R205
- Pay R149 for four drinks, two starter platters to share and four main meals, valued at R410
An authentic taste of India right in the heart of Northriding, Spice Café is a blend of traditional Indian ambience with a hint of the modern aesthetics that make up a good café. A menu stuffed to bursting with authentic Indian dishes and saturated with aromatic spices ties it up in a nice bow and makes it the perfect spot for a bonding session over drinks and nibbles; whether it’s you and a beau or a group of buddies.A combination of starter platters and main meals gives your taste-buds the opportunity to travel the metaphorical spice route without ever having to leave you chair. Pick and choose your flavour from the starters platter – which includes a variety of tasty nibbles to whet your appetite – before perusing the menu for something a bit more substantial. With options like Durbs Style Chicken Curry with chicken pieces, cooked with potato in masala gravy or Lamb Bhuna Gosht – de-boned lamb pieces cooked with onion, in thick gravy – or even Paneer Masala for the herbivores and herbivoyeurs with Indian cottage cheese, cooked with tomato, in a rich gravy, there’s something for every taste. Finish off with a drink each, and there’s no better way to spend an evening.