Pay R200 for a comprehensive style consultation at your home including a wardrobe declutter with a personal stylist from FashionSavvy Consulting, valued at R600 (save 67%)
- Save 67% on a comprehensive style consultation at your home including a wardrobe declutter with a personal stylist
- Consultation at your home will be two hours
- Highly experienced fashion consultant
- Update your style
- Look and feel great
- Get chic and elegant style
- Ideal as a gift
- Additional consultation hours at extra cost
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Almaza on 082 556 6766 or email@example.com
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Without knowing how to dress accordingly, people could make fatal fashion blunders such as wearing their pants too high, donning t-shirts that say “Be one with the albatross” or stuffing their tie with cheesecake. Avoid any fashion faux pas with today’s Groupon: a comprehensive style consultation at your home including a wardrobe declutter with a personal stylist from FashionSavvy Consulting for R200.
For centuries, the only style consultants around were judgmental mirrors and feisty tinted sliding doors. Luckily the professional help of Almaza from FashionSavvy Consulting gives you personalised fashion consulting for your individual lifestyle. Almaza believes that your wardrobe is a reflection of your image and personality and she will focus to help you maximise your existing wardrobe by creating new outfits and combinations from the clothes you already own.
Your comprehensive style consultation will take place in the comfort of your home and will take two hours. During this time Almaza will help you declutter and reorganise your wardrobe while offering style advice as well as advising you on any future purchases. Gone are the days of you wearing that neon leotard with that mustard woollen woven mess or spending hours going through every item of clothing you own only to wear the same boring black two-piece suit. Almaza will also help you create a distinctive style and signature quality that reflects your personality and taste, evoking a sense of new found confidence.
Fashion fact: In 1999 a fashion show took place in a restaurant in Las Vegas with the theme of outer space. This show was special as the models walked down the countertop – used as a runway – with miniature planets as hats and then did the Cha Cha Slide as they got to the end.