Aimed at athletes, sports coaches and personal trainers, the Accredited Sports and Exercise Nutritional Advisor Course allows students to engineer a personalised nutritional programme. CPD Accredited and recognised by the CYQ Awarding Body, the internationally accredited professional diploma includes 31 units, study materials, videos and tests, teaching students everything they need to know about building diet plans and nutrition.
What you need to know:
- Nine super-sized modules
- CPD Accredited and recognised by CYQ Awarding Body; 90 CPD hours
- Nutrient planners, food diaries and meal checklists
- Learn to engineer personalised nutritional programmes and track results
- Module 1: Building a diet plan
- Module 2: Analysing food journals
- Module 3: How the body stores fuel and fat
- Module 4: Carbo loading strategies for peak performance
- Module 5: Fuelling muscles before, during and after exercise
- Module 6: Muscle building and weight control
- Module 7: Replacing sweat losses
- Module 8: Competition diets for endurance, power and strength
- Module 9: Professional, legal, tax and insurance considerations
- Graduation Bonus: The science of supplements and engineered sports foods
- Click here for full course curriculum.
The Health Sciences Academy provide a wealth of interactive science-based online courses. Its advisory courses are CPD-accredited and endorsed by CYQ (Central YMCA Qualifications). The courses only require students to have a computer and an internet connection, and they can also be viewed on smartphones and tablets. In addition to the core materials, the advisory courses also come with client materials such as nutrition calculators, meal planners and legal forms, so students can embark on their careers as soon as their qualifications have been earned.