Pay R225 for two sessions of weight-loss hypnosis OR R250 for two sessions of hypnosis to stop smoking with Insight Hypnotherapy (save 75%)
- Save 75% on two hypnotherapy sessions to lose weight or stop smoking
- Pay R225 for two 90-minute weight-loss hypnosis sessions, valued at R900
- Pay R250 for two 90-minute stop smoking hypnosis sessions, valued at R1000
- Highly qualified and passionate therapist, Danie van der Merwe
- Therapist studied hypnosis and hypnotherapy under the discipline of the South Africa Institute of Hypnosis
- Allow yourself to be put into a relaxed state where the therapist will feed your mind with carefully worded suggestions
- Hypnosis can’t make you do anything that is against your will
- Lose that weight or beat the bad smoking habit in two sessions
- Carefully constructed sessions that allow you to feel comfortable, be hypnotised and reflect
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 084 608 2538
- Must complete both sessions. Once sessions have begun, no refunds
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- One Groupon per person per two sessions
- No cash-backs may be requested if you only use one session
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Those who have tried to give up smoking or lose weight will tell you that it’s harder than beating a bear in a mixed-martial arts fight. Not only does it take absurd discipline, but the withdrawal from food or cigarettes makes you feel worse than a jabberwocky in jail and about as pleasant to be around as Professor Snape on his birthday. Give up for good with today’s Groupon: two sessions of weight-loss hypnosis for R225 or two sessions of hypnosis to stop smoking for R250 at Insight Hypnotherapy.
A lot of people believe hypnosis is only good for making people pick daisies off the walls or suggesting they channel their inner-squirrel. However, with today’s Groupon you’ll find that hypnosis is highly effective in the battle to beat the bulge as well as taming smoking habits.
Though Danie van der Merwe doesn’t carry vintage pocket watches on chains, wear wizard capes or predict the future, his knowledge of the human mind combined with his passion for the practice makes him a master in the art of hypnotherapy. After studying hypnosis and hypnotherapy under the discipline of the South Africa Institute of Hypnosis, Danie has also worked under the supervision of the brilliant Tom Budge and New Yorker, Michael Ellner.
Though hypnosis is a powerful state of mind where one’s conscious judgement is temporarily suspended, it’s important to understand that when under hypnosis you can’t be made to do anything that is against your will. While the therapist will feed your mind with carefully worded suggestions, no therapist can make you rob a bank or act like a hyena – well, unless you want to.
Hypnosis fact: During WWII the Impies devised a technique where they’d hypnotise spotted hyenas to attack any approaching enemies. This was done using an old coin on a string. However, 90% of the time it failed as the hyenas couldn’t stop laughing long enough for the hypnosis to set in.