Pay R49.50 instead of R149.50 for an unlimited pork ribs meal, including a Castle draught or a glass of wine at The Final Whistle OR Pay R299 instead of R600 for a one night stay for two people sharing at Ogilvy’s Lodge (save up to 67%)
- Save up to 67% on an unlimited pork ribs meal and a drink at The Final Whistle pub OR a one night’s stay for two people, including breakfast at Ogilvy’s Lodge
- Cosy and homely lodge
- Charming sports bar with friendly and professional service
- Fill your tummy with unlimited pork ribs
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- Booking essential: 011 805 9640
- Groupon for meal valid Monday to Saturday, 10:00 till late; Sunday, 10:00 to 21:30
- Groupon for lodge valid for Friday and Saturday nights only
- Groupon for meal not redeemable for takeaways or sharing
- Groupon does not include gratuity
Much like breathing, blaming inanimate objects and talking to puppies in a silly high-pitched voice; eating and sleeping are a part of life. Everyone enjoys doing it and they’ll continue to do so until good food ceases to exist and insomniac robots take over the world. Satisfy those natural instincts before this happens with an unlimited pork ribs meal, including a Castle draught or a glass of wine OR a one night stay for two people sharing at Ogilvy’s Lodge and bar.
If your appetite has frequently been compared to that of a bull or a large prehistoric mammo-dragon; today’s unlimited pork rib Groupon will agree with you; passionately so. You know that dream where you can eat as much as you like and the food just keeps on coming? Pinch yourself, because it’s actually happening. Ogilvy’s sports pub, The Final Whistle, which used to be a sports fan’s dream is now a foodie’s fantasy; enjoy the privilege of consuming an all-you-can-eat pork ribs special with a frosty Castle Draught or a glass of white or red wine. In-between rib orders, take the time to admire the thatched roof and cosy fireplace that the sports bar’s loyal patrons have come to love. With its magnificent munchies and exceptional variety of wine, liquor and beer, it might be called The Final Whistle, but it won’t be your final visit.
Ogilvy’s Lodge is what you’d expect a getaway to be: picturesque, cosy and charming. Conveniently located in Midrand, this old-world lodge is built around naturally occurring granite rock outcrops and boasts charming features like a beautiful koi pond and glorious vegetation.
Each room is tastefully decorated with old-world cosiness and modern day comforts and conveniences. Ghost-proof and secure, there’s no possible way that you’ll wake to the rattling of chains or any other creepy hotel occurrences. After a peaceful and uninterrupted sleep in your cosy room, take a stroll down to the restaurant and enjoy a breakfast for two.
Lodge this fact: A lodge in Pennsylvania had to repaint their foyer mural when children started to have nightmares about the vampire bat perched on an evil troll’s shoulder. No one quite knows what prompted them to paint that in the first place.