Pay R129 for a wash, cut and blow dry OR add a treatment for R159 OR add a treatment and six foils for R189 at Hair and Beauty on 14th (Save up to 67%)
- Save up to 67% on a wash, cut, blow dry with optional treatment or foils
- Pay R129 for a wash, cut and blow dry, valued at R300
- Pay R159 for a wash, cut, blow dry and a treatment, valued at R400
- Pay R189 for a wash, cut, blow dry, treatment and 6 foils, valued at R580
- Fun and friendly salon
- Quality hair products
- Professional and efficient stylists
- Look your best for Christmas Day
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 476 7345 / 084 369 0120
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
A significant symbol of Christmas and all things ribbon wrapped, Santa Claus is the original bearer of the wispy and wild white hair and beard combination; a look which inspired many important men to say sayonara to the shaver and grow their hair to resemble a resplendent ram. Avoid being chased by millions of children screaming “presents” and maintain your mane with a wash, cut and blow dry for R129 OR add a treatment for R159 OR add a treatment and six foils for R189 at Hair and Beauty on 14th.
Now that you’ve decided to ditch your wild mane for something gorgeous, Hair and Beauty on 14th is the perfect salon to put the pizazz back into your lacklustre locks. Reputed to be as warm and welcoming as a sweet cup of tea, Hair and Beauty on 14th welcomes hair from all walks of life, whether it’s as wacky as a woolly mammoth or a festive as a Christmas tree. With a firm belief in keeping up with international trends in both products and styling, this fashion-forward temple of terrific tresses houses uniquely talented and professional coat constructers to make sure your mane gets the maintenance it needs.
Sit back in one of those cool salon chairs and allow the good-spirited stylists to give you a terrific trim or cut, followed by a silky smooth blow dry. If your hair is as dry as that cider that rhymes with “Havana”, enjoy a specially selected treatment to moisturise and repair or add six colour foils to give you a festive glow.
Whether you’re old or young, cool or conservative or as outrageous as an orang-utan on a sugar rush, your miffed mane will meet its match with a trip to Hair and Beauty on the 14th.Hairendous fact: A major fashion house got into huge trouble with an animal rights group when they shot an editorial next to a forest and asked the stylist to style the model’s hair to look like a “fluffy inbred hamster”. They were sued for “insensitivity” by the group campaigning for equal rights for inbred hamsters and were banned from pet shops worldwide.