- An exclusive club
- A host of benefits
- 14 different sporting codes
- Three-course meal with a bottle of wine for two, four or six people with bottles of wine
- 3-month membership to the Wanderers Club
Please see our Groupon FAQs.
Terms and conditions
Valid from 1 June until 17 August 2013; Tuesday to Friday; 12:00 to 15:00 and 18:00 to 22:00; Saturday; 18:00 to 22:00; Sunday; 12:00 to 15:00. Reservation required: 011 788 5010.Quote Groupon code upon booking. One membership card between two people. Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s). Subject to availability.
A three-course meal makes a one-course meal look insignificant. Have faith with a three-course meal with a bottle of wine at the Wanderers Club.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R253 for a three-course meal with a bottle of wine for two people and a 3-month membership, valued at R506
- Pay R455 for a three-course meal with two bottles of wine for four people and a 3-month membership, valued at R1 012
- Pay R607 for a three-course meal with three bottles of wine for six people and a 3-month membership, valued at R1 518
Enjoy a three-course meal with bottles of fine wine with family or friends. Start with a choice of prawn bisque soup, butternut soup, prawn tempura, vegetarian tempura, or Greek salad, followed by the main options of Surf and Turf, prawn and calamari, line fish or lamb shank, ending off with either tiramisu, crème brulee or Belgian chocolate soufflé.
Groupies will also receive three-month’s Club membership that can be shared between two people. The three-month membership allows members to enjoy the Club’s facilities at their own leisure.
More about The Wanderers Club
An exclusive club with amazing benefits, the Wanderers Club is a social spot providing all the essential facilities. Offering a members lounge, wellness centre, 14 different sporting codes and a host of restaurants, bars and eateries, the Club ensures every need is met. The restaurant presents a delectable menu and can be appreciated whether dining in the elegant interior or relaxing on the covered deck overlooking the beautiful gardens.
Restaurant at the Wanderers ClubThe Wanderers Club, 21 North Street