- World’s highest freefall inside a tower
- Highest standards of safety
- Bungee, swing, climbing, rap jumping, abseiling and base jumping also available
For some people, the most adrenalin they experience in life is sitting on the left side of the couch instead of the right, and even pirating music makes them need to sit down for a breather. Pump yourself up for a Scad Freefall at Orlando Towers for up to four people with Scad Freefall S.A.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R199 for a Scad Freefall at Orlando Towers for one person, valued at R400
- Pay R398 for a Scad Freefall at Orlando Towers for two people, valued at R800
- Pay R796 for a Scad Freefall at Orlando Towers for three people, valued at R1 600
The world’s highest freefall inside a tower, Scad Freefall offers adventure junkies the opportunity to safely plummet from 70m inside the Orlando Towers. Air-divers fall, without any harnesses or attachments, into a Suspended Catch Air Device, and thrill seekers free fall for 70m before being caught safely and softly by a double SCAD net.
More About Scad Freefall S.A
Conforming to the highest standards of safety, Scad Freefall S.A offers thrill seekers a cornucopia of adrenalin pumping activities in a safe and controlled environment. Offering bungee, swing, climbing, rap jumping, abseiling and base jumping, there’s an activity to get any adrenalin-chaser’s heart pumping.