- Be one of the first South Africans to try this new sport
- Only company licensed to teach flyboarding in Africa
- Includes Entry into the SA National Flyboard Championship 2014
- Get your own personal video clip uploaded onto YouTube
- 30-minute orientation and training plus 30-minute practical experience
- Flyboard Africa t-shirt (while stocks last)
- Incredibly easy to use and quick to learn
- Follow-up bookings available
Valid until 18 March 2014. E-mail Groupon to email@example.com in order to make a booking. Bookings essential. Operations start from 20 December 2013. Limit 5 Groupons per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. All equipment provided. Bring own costume and towel. Will be required to sign indemnity. Age restriction: 14 years and older, anyone 16 years and under will require a parent or guardian to sign indemnity. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Weather permitting. Groupons can be redeemed nationally, at any operations venue. Confirmed venues and availability are: Granger Bay (Cape Town), Hazelmere Dam (Durban), Inanda Dam (Durban), Vaal River (Vanderbijlpark), Witbank Dam (Witbank) from 20 December 2013 to 31 March 2014 and Mossel Bay from 20 December 2013 to 10 January 2014. No-shows forfeit Groupon. Picture displayed is only a representation. Subject to availability. Flyboard Africa terms and conditions apply.
Soar like a bird up to 10 metres above the water or dive down with dolphin-like ease. The Flyboard allows for extreme manoeuvres - an exhilarating experience for sure. Incredibly easy to use and quick to learn, the Flyboard appeals to everyone. It is said that the Flyboard can be tamed in less than 20 minutes and mastered in a day - give it a go with this Groupon from Flyboard Africa.
Choose from these options:
- R750 for a flyboard experience for one person, valued at R1 750
- R1 400 for a flyboard experience for two people, valued at R3 500
- R2 650 for a flyboard experience for four people, valued at R7 000
A Flyboard is an accessory that attaches to a personal watercraft which propels it through air and water. On a Flyboard, the rider stands on the board that is connected via a long hose with the watercraft. The water is routed to a pair of boots with jet nozzles underneath, which provide thrust and allow the rider to fly up to 15 metres in the air or dive headfirst into the water.
The Flyboard Experience includes:
• 30-minute Flyboard orientation and taining session
• 30-minute Flyboard practical experience session
• Personal Flyboard experience video uploaded onto YouTube
• Flyboard Africa t-Shirt (while stocks last)
• All equipment will be made available (jet ski, flyboard, compulsory lifejacket and compulsory helmet, jet ski operator)
• Registration for the Regional Qualifications for SA National Championship April 2014 (This is optional if you would like your video to be entered for the SA National Championship 2014 Qualifications)
• Participation in the semi-final and final competition if you are selected by judges and qualify according to scores outcome (great prizes and sponsorship to the Flyboard World Cup 2014 are up for grabs)
- Granger Bay, Cape Town
- Mossel Bay Harbour, Mossel Bay
- Hazelmere Dam, Durban
- Inanda Dam, Durban
- The Boathouse, Riverside Sun Hotel, Vaal River, Wenning Street, Vanderbijlpark
- Witbank Dam, Plot 425 Ribbok Street, Golden Mile Estate Witbank Dam, Witbank
More about Flyboard Africa
The Flyboard was invented and created by Franky Zapata, the famous jet ski champion in 2011. Flyboard Africa has recently been given the official sole distributor rights for Africa and Islands from Zapata Racing in Europe.