- American Express ‘Platinum Fine Dining Restaurant of the Year’ award
- Single malt, cigar, cocktail and cognac menu available
- Belly dancers, exotic music, aromatic teas and hookah pipes
- Lebanese dining experience for two, five or 10 people
Valid until 22 August 2013; Monday to Sunday. Reservation required: 011 807 4119 or email@example.com. Quote Groupon code upon booking. Cancellation policy applies. Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s). Gratuity and beverages not included. 10% gratuity of the original value of the meal is necessary. Takeaways available. Valid for lunch and dinner. Alcoholic beverages strictly for 18+ only. One Groupon per reservation. R25 for entertainment will be charged on specific entertainment nights. No shows forfeit Groupon. Subject to availability. Picture displayed is a representation.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R185 for a Lebanese dining experience for two people, valued at R370
- Pay R415 for a Lebanese dining experience for five people, valued at R925
- Pay R740 for a Lebanese dining experience for 10 people, valued at R1 850
Sheikh’s Palace whisks taste buds to exotic lands with a colourful menu of mezze starters, main meals and dessert. Diners can whet their appetites with a selection of starters before cravings are sated with a main and a Lebanese dessert, to satisfy the sweet toothed.
Set menu includes:
- Ghebbez - Pita bread
- Houmous Be Tehinneh - Chickpea and sesame puree
- Baba Ghannouj - Egg plant and sesame puree
- Tabouleh - Traditional parseley and wheat salad
- Loubieh Be Zeit - Green beans in tomato and olive oil
- Jebneht Jaballieh - Feta drizzled with olive oil and origanum
- Mdardara - Whole lentils and rice
- Asbhet Jaj - Chicken Livers a la Lebanon
- Mixed pasteries - Spinach pies, meat filled pasteries, deep fried kibbeh and cheese pies
- Tawook platters - Assortment of chicken kebabs with chips, rice and vegetables
- Helweyat - Assorted Lebanese desserts
More about The Sheikh’s Palace
Whisking adventurous diners to Lebanon with some of the finest authentic Lebanese cuisine in Johannesburg, The Sheikh’s Palace swathes patrons in a relaxed atmosphere resplendent with belly dancers, exotic beats and the scents of aromatic teas. Catering to cynical taste buds with flavoursome meals and keeping diners entertained, The Sheikh’s Palace makes a unique space to spend a meal. Having been recognised as an American Express Platinum fine dining restaurant of the year as well as sitting pretty on the Diner’s Club wine list of the year, The Sheikh’s Palace is truly a gastronomic experience that cannot be missed.