Pay R628.50 for a one night stay for two OR R1257 for a two night stay for two, including breakfast at The Soweto Hotel (Save 50%)
- Save 50% on accommodation for two people, including breakfast
- Pay R628.50 for a one night stay for two people, including breakfast, valued at R1257
- Pay R1257 for a two night stay for two people, including breakfast, valued at R2514
- Stunning 4-star hotel situated in Kliptown, Soweto’s oldest community
- Eccentric blend of modern and old
- Style and comfort while staying true to the real Soweto
- Stay in a beautiful Deluxe Room
- Business centre, internet access, restaurant/bar/club and underground parking
- Ideal as a Festive season getaway
- Groupon redeemable between 15 December 2011 and 31 January 2012
- Groupon offer excludes 25 December 2011 and 31 December 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 011 527 7300
- One Groupon per person
- Check in at 14:00; Check out at 11:00
- Cancellation policy applies
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Finding your dream accommodation can be as challenging as trying to teach your cat gum-boot dancing. While it’s easy to dream up the perfect getaway, what you picture and what you actually get is often as much of a let-down as not being able to track down kitty-sized gumboots. Get what you’d expect from a getaway and save 50% when you enjoy a one of two night stay for two people, including breakfast at The Soweto Hotel.
If you haven’t had the privilege of visiting Soweto, today’s Groupon will pop your Soweto cherry and introduce you to one of the oldest and most culturally diverse settlements in South Africa. Standing tall in the heart of Kliptown, a community so old that it predates Soweto’s existence, The Soweto Hotel is a four-star tribute to the multicultural wonderland that is Soweto. As an eccentric blend of modernity and Sowetan heritage, the hotel provides all the style, comfort and modern conveniences a city-soul could possibly want, without removing the guest from the real Soweto that sits on their four-star doorstep.
Step into style as soon as you enter the beautiful reception area, a room that features mosaic portraits of some of Soweto’s most famous residents – including a very familiar face, Nelson Mandela. Every inch of the hotel boasts décor that is a mix of Kliptown history and African township-chic – complete with gogo blankets, photos by Alf Khumalo and vintage radiograms. Whether you’re just stopping by for a one-nighter or planning to slumber sweetly for both nights, enjoy a South African or continental breakfast when you wake up. As unforgettable as it is beautiful, experience Soweto in style with accommodation for two at the beautiful Soweto Hotel.Hotel Fact: A hotel near Soweto was recently put up for auction when the owner lost it in a bad hand of poker. It was rumoured that he bet the hotel and his favourite batman t-shirt and lost out to an incredibly clever Rhino.