Learn a new language this Christmas: Pay R608 for a 3-month online language course OR R1020 for a 12-month online language course with World Speaking (save up to 81%)
- Save up to 81% on a 3-month or 12-month online language course
- Pay R608 for a 3-month online language course, valued at R1688.17
- Pay R1020 for a 12-month online language course, valued at R5370.42
- Choose from Spanish, French, English, Italian, German or Dutch
- A leader in long distance learning
- Perfect for gearing up for an overseas holiday or just to become bi-lingual
- For more information visit: http://contents.telelangue.com/groupon/info_za.html
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- To redeem, register and enter your details and choose your language course here:http://start.worldspeaking.com/portal1/demandeInfo/groupon/startCaEn.jsp
- One Groupon per person, an additional two may be given as gifts
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Language is one of the world’s greatest communication devices, second only to charades and letters by owl-mail. Equip yourself to communicate wherever you go with today’s Groupon: save up to 81% on a 3-month or 12-month language course with World Speaking.
Leading scholars through the language world with an international team of 600 experienced instructors complete with the gift of the gab, World Speaking is indeed a class act when it comes to talk-training. Catering to a variety of students on any level, the online language school makes learning easy, negating any need for impromptu bouts of charades in foreign shopping malls or airports. After making sure you’re equipped with a computer with soundcard, headphones, a microphone and internet access, all you need to do is choose one of the six languages offered.
Choose from Spanish, French, English, Italian, German or Dutch language lessons without restrictions to location or time. Teaching methods are primarily participatory, and are focused on achieving your individual professional or academic goals. Students are asked to practice communicating through simulated situations that are tailored to your learning experience. Furthermore, grammar plays an important role in the coursework, as well as revision of vocabulary to ensure better retention in the grander scheme.Studious Fact: Students the world over agree that their official beverage should be a blend of tea and coffee. This was decided following a conference at the World Student Organisation in Zambia, along with their official logo being a flying duck.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories