Personalised gifts this Christmas:Pay R147.50 for a personalised A3 calendar from Burblepix.co.za, valued at R295 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a personalised A3 calendar
- Free user-friendly software to design calender
- Additional calendar content available on their site
- Groupon includes standard delivery
- Functional use for photographs
- Perfect for the new year
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Only 1 Groupon per customer on the site
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Visit the website to download software
- Orders usually take 5 working days to complete. Allow a further 5 -7 working days for standard delivery
- Standard delivery can be upgraded to courier service for additional charge.
Among the other instincts like finding food when you’re hungry and wanting what everyone else has, humans are born with the drive to personalise everything that crosses their path. Toddlers mark their territory with drool and graffiti-artists write their name on everything in big, colourful and sometimes illegible letters. Give in to the instinct and pay R147.50 for a personalised A3 calendar from Burblepix.
The easiest things in life are one two three’s and ay bee cees, so when something comes in three steps, you know it’s not going to be easy; unless the steps start with climb Kilimanjaro in gym shorts. Luckily, designing your personalised calendar doesn’t involve revealing clothing or hills with delusions of grandeur.
After installing the free user-friendly software, use one of the pre-designed templates that make the design as simple as drag-and-drop or show off your skills and create your own background and themes. The software is supported by PC and Mac as well as most of the latest operating systems, so it doesn’t even matter what sort of computer you’re using – and their definition of user-friendly doesn’t only include users with an advanced degree in C++.
The large, A3 calendar looks good on any fridge, wall or front door and because you can personalise it yourself, you could dedicate every page to snapshots of your Mr. Potatohead collection or a collage of black-and-white art-shots. Once you’ve finished creating your masterpiece, all it takes to have it winging its way to your door is one simple click on the order button; you can upload your book via the web or send it via post.Photo fact: It is a well-known fact that photographers keep a pair of braai tongs on their key ring. They use this to delicately move the models’ hair before taking the photos. The braai tongs have to be clean at all times though to avoid getting grease on the model, unless that’s the look the photographer is aiming for.