Enjoy a family game this Christmas: Save up to 59% on The Game of Life board game and Pay R279.97 for one copy OR R450 for two copies
- Save up to 59% on The Game of Life board game
- Pay R279.97 for a copy of The Game of Life board game, valued at R549.95
- Pay R450 for two copies of The Game of Life board game, valued at R1099.50
- Game includes game board, six plastic pawns, pink and blue "People" pegs, one bridge, label sheet, three mountains, twenty-five LIFE tiles, banker's tray, seven buildings, twenty four Spin to Win Tokens, Spin to Win Strip, a deck of fifty four cards, spinner base, ring and dial, stack of play money, bank loan and pay raises and instructions
- See where life’s choices will take you and spin the wheel of fate
- Entertaining for the whole family – nine years and up
- For two to six players
- Groupon includes national delivery
- Ideal as a gift
- Groupon redeemable for until 30 November 2011
- To redeem Groupon, click here: http://www.redeemit.co.za/za/en/1787538
- Delivery address must be physical daytime address – PO Box address is insufficient
- One Groupon per person per purchase
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Limited number available
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Adult assembly required
Everybody wants to be able to kick back in style when they retire – sitting on a hammock on the beach, sipping a fruity drink with a colourful umbrella, or something similar. Of course, it’s not always that easy and if you’ve decided to live your life as a struggling artist, you can’t just decide to be a successful businessman the next day. Find out where a different choice would have taken you and have some fun while you do it and save up to 59% on The Game of Life board game.
A lot of the reason people enjoy video games, television and Hollywood is the chance to see what life would be like if they hadn’t decide to do a degree in philosophy or something similar. The Game of Life gives the chance to see where a different choice would have taken you – and turning your game-token into a vagrant living on nothing but fried chicken is far simpler than doing it to your actual self.
When the game starts, you get to metaphorically experience that fresh out of high school feeling. After that, decide whether you’re going to be the studious time and head over to college for more classes or start your career. Alternatively, take the family route and see how many little mini-you’s you’ll produce. Spin the Wheel of Fate to see how far you’ll go and make sure that by the end of the game, you’ve got enough moolah to buy that hammock and retire to the beach in style.
Including everything that real life has, plus plastic pawns and people pegs, the game features buildings, mountains, a stack of play money and bank loans and pay rises. Of course, it’ll probably be easier to ask your boss for a raise if he’s nothing more than a plastic game token.
Just like real life, pepper your play with a few good deeds to earn life tiles and more money down the road and make those huge life decisions without worrying about the consequences.Gaming Fact: Before paintball and other action games were invented, people in South America would take out their frustrations on each other using board games like “pon aquí el nombre” which involved playing snap and picking cards to see who would be pelted with daisy seeds first.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
Cape Town 8000