Every now and again the accommodation you book doesn’t turn out to be quite as nice as promised. What was described as an “authentic and lively B&B” could just as easily translate to; half the ceiling is missing, a nasty mob of Christmas beetles sing carols all night and the bedsprings sound like you’re sleeping on top of a cage of live mice. Get what’s promised to you and save up to 69% when you enjoy two or seven night’s accommodation for up to four people in a luxury self-catering apartment at Pearl of Hout Bay.
Whisk your buddies away to the luxurious Pearl of Houtbay for a stay that would make a sumptuous sultan weep in jealous rage. Nestled in the heart of beautiful Hout Bay, Pearl of Hout Bay is a palatial paradise with sweeping views of snowy-white sand dunes and majestic mountains. Within walking distance to the beach, the self-catering accommodation is stylish enough to make a royal palace look like a midnight motel; you just might consider chaining yourself to the doors to extend your stay to a more indefinite arrangement.
With all the perks of a luxurious seaside hotel and the added privacy of self-accommodating apartments, your two-bedroom apartment boasts a spacious open plan lounge with a fully equipped kitchen and dining area. With large windows opening up to show off your sensational sea view, the apartment is modern yet relaxed and stylish yet comfortable – making sure that you feel content enough to lurk around in your fluffy robe while reading the morning paper.
Transport yourself to a seaside paradise where the views are outstanding, the apartment feels like home and the inevitability of leaving is sadder than that notepad movie.Accommodating fact: A famous bed-and-breakfast in ancient Babylon was burnt to the ground after a powerful Mafioso from the Norwegian Fjords found a scarab beetle in his scrambled eggs.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save up to 69% on two or seven night’s accommodation in a self-catering apartment for up to four people
- Pay R1250 for a two night stay for up to four people, valued at R3900
- Pay R4200 for a seven night stay for up to four people, valued at R13650
- Gorgeous self-catering apartments with mountain and sea views
- Where luxury meets utter tranquillity
- Modern, spacious and stylish apartments
- Fully equipped and complete with all modern conveniences
- Within walking distance to the beach
- An unforgettable experience
- Ideal for a Christmas gift
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Groupon not redeemable between 15 December 2011 and 15 January 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 791 3138/3144
- Groupon valid for a maximum of four guests per Groupon
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply