Save up to 50% on a local or international wine subscription from 5ounces
- Save up to 50% on a local or international wine subscription
- Local fair-trade, organic and award-winning international wines
- Six bottles of wine a month
- Sample some of the world’s finest wines
- Ideal as a gift
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Delivery of the first months international case can take up to 8 weeks. Thereafter the wines will be delivered every month
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like those cheap, awful shower curtains that break the moment you look at them funny, or people in front of you in the queue at the grocery store who try to pay with thirty-seven 5%-off coupons, monotony can be tedious and infuriating. Add some spice to your sauce and save up to 50% on a local or international wine subscription from 5ounces.
- Pay R1649 for a three-month international wine subscription, valued at R3297
- Pay R135 for a one-month local wine subscription, valued at R269
Talking to a professional wine connoisseur will let you know novice tasters should never pair red wine with fish, white wine with red meat, or excessive wine with anything that requires clear thought. Unfortunately, you don’t always have access to a professional sommelier and the only way to learn your Sauvignons from your Pinot Noirs is practice. While you could always stand for hours in your supermarket’s wine-aisle, you could go the easy route and get six bottles of wine a month, straight to your door.
With either the local or international subscription, you will receive six bottles of wine per month to experiment with and test against your palate’s budding tendencies as a connoisseur. With an international subscription, you’ll be granted the opportunity to sample exclusive, award-winning wines while the local subscription offers fair-trade and organic type-A grape-bloods.Whether you’re an aspiring sommelier or a simple sipper, the 5ounces subscription give’s every taste-bud the opportunity to sample some of the finest sippables local and international labels have to offer.