Eating nothing but unprocessed tofu or structuring your entire wardrobe from all-natural hemp are not the only ways to go green. If you really want to paint your wardrobe green though, ditch the hemp and save on an Eco-Friendly Bamboo Bath Robe.
- Pay R649 for a bathrobe in small, medium or large (one size fits all), R1199
- Pay R699 for a bathrobe in XL, valued at R1299
- Pay R799 for a bathrobe in XXL, valued at R1399
Whether you’re looking to show your love for the environment, or you’re just looking for a new way to keep warm this winter, there’s no better way to do it than an Eco-Friendly Bamboo Bath Robe. Manufactured from the near-magical bamboo plant – and plantations of bamboo are known for reducing greenhouse gasses – not only will you be keeping toastier than chestnuts in front of a fire; you’ll be doing your bit to help the environment too. Snugger than a metaphorical bug in a rug, the bath robes can be laundered, require less water and electricity to wash and dry, and are biodegradable, making them the smartest choice for a winter addition to your wardrobe.
What you need to know:
- Eco-Friendly fabric
- Uses less water and electricity to wash and dry
- Bamboo has many traits that make it better than synthetic fabrics
- Same comfortable luxurious feel and the ability to drape as silk and cashmere
- Very durable, very absorbent and easy to care for
- Can be laundered
- Keep warm this winter
- Available in Stone only
With the smooth, luxurious feel of silk or cashmere, even the chicest of fashionistas will feel fabulous wrapped up in the Eco-Friendly brilliance of the bamboo bath robe.