At some point in their lives, most people have imagined their day to day shenanigans backed by a soundtrack, whether it’s the suspenseful violin for the moment you’re about to ask your boss for a raise or a drum and bass dance-track for when you’re breaking it down in the middle of the road. Of course, no one wants a plethora of cables interfering with their fantasy of a soundtrack so ditch the cords and pay R499 for a set of Wireless Earphones.
When you’re listening to your music, you don’t want things like washing the dishes or playing pick-up-sticks with your nephew to interfere. You want to be able to listen to your tunes and break it down MC Hammer style without your cables tripping your up. Other times, you want to be able to watch your favourite soapy stars have yet another dramatic tussle without anyone else’s conversation interfering. No matter what the deal is, the Wireless Headphones are the perfect solution. Functional up to 15 metres away and, like Superman, able to hear through walls, they’re the perfect solution for anyone who wants to carry their sound with them without worrying about cords and cables getting in the way.
What you need to know:
- Wireless stereo headphones for home audio use
- Fixed frequency to avoid signal interference. The signal can get even travel through walls
- Enjoy the freedom of movement while watching TV without disturbing others.
- With FM radio
- Wired stereo headphone
- RF wireless headphone system.
- The antenna of the receiver and transmitter is built inside
- Two independent receiving bands
- Comfortable, with an adjustable headband
- The enjoyment of stereo sound at home theatre level
- Dual-use: wireless headset or hi-fi stereo wired headphone
- Pin interface used for both TV RCA and computer
- Double PLL and MCU system for stable frequency ability
- Fixed-frequency receiver and transmitter
- Operation range can be up to 15 meters
- Mini jack for audio input like MP3, USB, etc.
Providing high-quality sound, the ability to move around and the knowledge that no gremlins will be practicing their hitch-knots on your cords and ruining your sound quality, the Wireless Earphones are the perfect addition to any technophiles collection.