- Pay R1980 for one "Elephant Foot" Persian rug, valued at R6000
- Pay R1980 for one "Bokhara" Persian rug, valued at R6000
- Pay R3680 for two "Elephant Foot" Persian rugs, valued at R12 000
- Pay R3680 for two "Bokhara" Persian rugs, valued at R12 000
- Pay R3680 for one "Elephant Foot" and one "Bokhara" Persian rug, valued at R12000
A rug is perfect for a different kind of décor to the usual highly patterned vase, it brings a pop of colour into a room and is a great companion for tired, weary feet after a long day. Sinking your bare tootsies into a luxurious Afghan Persian rug will make you instantly feel like Persian royalty. Hand-woven, meticulously crafted and exotic, Afghan Persian rugs instantly add charm and warmth to any home.
The traditional rugs are one of a kind, with each pattern being unique and meaningful. Various vegetable and natural dyes are used to create the stunning red hue, with many including interesting woven patterns or figures. Other than being a great accessory to prepare your home for the colder winter months the rugs also provide naked floors with a stylish covering.