Port Alfred: Save up to 53% on a one, two or four-night stay, including breakfast and one eight-course meal for two people at Langholm Lodge preorder now- 50%
Port Alfred: Save up to 53% on a one, two or four-night stay, including breakfast and one eight-course meal for two people at Langholm Lodge
- Save up to 53% on a one, two or four-night stay, including breakfast and an eight-course meal for two people
- Multiple Groupons can be combined for a longer stay
- Award-winning chef and innovative, gourmet cuisine
- Luxurious and tranquil surroundings
- Ideal as a gift
- All bookings must be made by 30 November 2012
- All travel must be completed by 15 December 2012
- Reservation required: firstname.lastname@example.org or 087 550 1976
- 14-day cancellation policy applies
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life and swop your rushed after-work dinner for luxurious surroundings and award-winning cuisine with a one, two or four-night stay for two people at Langholm Lodge in Port Alfred.
Pay R1 050 for a one-night stay, including breakfast and one eight-course meal for two people, valued at R2 100
Pay R1 500 for a two-night stay, including breakfast, dinner and one eight-course meal for two people, valued at R3 170
- Pay R2 500 for a four-night stay, including breakfast, dinner and one eight-course meal for two people, valued at R5 310
A scenic and peaceful getaway, Langholm Lodge offers a peaceful and serene atmosphere, along with luxurious en-suite accommodation. Secluded and sheltered surroundings along with gourmet cuisine and a bush atmosphere make the Lodge the perfect place for an escape from the hustle and bustle. Cabins kitted out with all the mod-cons and a dose of cosy luxury make it the perfect place to rest your head at night, while cuisine from a renowned and award-winning chef tantalises your palate and ensures that breakfast and dinner are catered to in style. With over a decade of Top Trendy Cuisine experience and a reputation for his innovative and gourmet cuisine, Gregory Henderson will ensure that your taste buds are just as luxuriously cared for as the rest of you with an eight-course meal on your first night and deliciously prepared breakfast each morning.
Scenically nestled halfway between the historic Grahamstown and Port Alfred, Langholm Lodge offers the best of historic culture and diversity and activities for the outdoor enthusiast and adventurer. Located on a premier tourist route, guests are within easy distance of everything from some of the world’s best waves, South Africa’s only snow slopes and Big Seven Safaris. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy seeing lion, buffalo, cheetah, rhino, elephant, wales and great white sharks while the more home-bound can enjoy award-winning dining and arts and culture in Grahamstown. No matter what you enjoy getting up to on your holiday, there’s something around Langholm Lodge to keep everyone entertained.