Just like the inventors of the flying-boat-car, fishcken-beef and birthday
balloon cake learnt the hard way, all-in-one
isn’t always the best option. In fact there are only a few notable examples of
multi-purpose inventions which did actually go on to gain mainstream success
and today’s Groupon gets you one of the best: pay R1865.86 for a Cobb Gas OR pay R1098.64 for a Cobb Premier, including a 'Grill On The Go' recipe book and
free delivery (save up to 39%).
Ever since fire
was discovered when two granite-horned rams’ heads collided and the resultant
spark set flame to some nearby brush, mankind has enjoy warm-cooked meals. Techniques
have been tweaked and changed over the years, fire and numerous materials have
been carefully manipulated until finally, the ultimate flame-fuelled cooking machine
was crafted; the Cobb. Together with an amazing 'Grill on the Go" recipe book and a fenced roast rack, the award-winning Cobb system barbecues, grills, fries,
bakes, smokes, boils and warms. Regardless of what you need cooked, put it in a
Cobb and you can’t go wrong.
The Cobb is crafted from the finest materials available, and rumours
have emerged that several space engineers were involved in the development of
the revolutionary system. Despite its multitude of uses, the Cobb has no
movable parts and just like a diamond forged in a super-volcano, it cannot
break. Incredibly durable, mouthfuls of water from the mouth of Poseidon
couldn’t bring on a fleck of rust. Weighing in at a meagre 4kg, the gadget can
easily be disassembled and placed in the dishwasher for cleaning.
Endorsed by the South African Heart Foundation, the Cobb's unique design allows fat and grease to drain into the moat for healthy cooking that will tantalise your taste buds. In the same way that Prof X has virtually no hair, the Cobb cooking system is virtually smokeless since the fat and oil drain away from the fire. It is also remarkably fuel efficient and using only 8-10 briquettes, 1 Cobble Stone or 300 grams charcoal you can cook for over 2 hours.
Both the Cobb Premier and the Cobb Gas are forged from high quality stainless steel and have heat-proof mesh bases, so you don’t need dragon hands to move it around while cooking. They are ultra-portable and perfect for just about any occasion, whether you’re out camping with the lads, sun-bathing with the girls, or even dining with the in-laws.
Railway fact: In his most famous stunt to date, Stuntman Mike was cuffed to seat 10 on Train 5251 while it was en route to its imminent destruction. With the train travelling at speeds in excess of 374kph, Mike dislocated both of his thumbs to free himself and then removed the seat he had been sitting on, fashioning a crude sled which he used to slide to safety.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save up to 39% on a Cobb Gas OR a Cobb Premier
- Your choice of either the Cobb Gas at R1865.86 (valued at R3055) OR the Cobb Premier at R1098.64 (valued at R1397), both with the 'Grill On The Go' recipe book and delivery (save up to 39%)
- Cobb Premier includes a fenced roast rack
- Braais, grills, fries, bakes, smokes, boils and warms
- Unique light-weight cooking system
- Simple to use and maintain
- Endorsed by the South African Heart Foundation
- No moving parts, nothing can go wrong
- Durable and dishwasher-safe
- Perfect for National Braai Day on the 24th of September 2011
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- Groupon redeemable via the online redemption tool
- The Cobb Gas excludes a gas cylinder
- Will be Couriered
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available