Pay R8399 for a double Endevour Bed Set OR R9239 for a queen-size set
- Save 30% on an Endevour Bed Set
- Available in double or queen
- 15-year warranty
- Suitable for people up to 115kg
- Filling layer is memory foam
- Internationally recognised Leggett & Platt pocketed spring system
- Aloe-vera knit fabric with velvet and Jacquard Euro-top border
- Hypo-allergenic, high-quality and high-density foams and materials
- No motion-transfer between sleepers
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 1 month
- To redeem, send a PDF copy of your Groupon with full delivery address and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information or assistance, call Jenni: 0860 19 18 17
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Fixed delivery fee of R300 for hub-areas (Johannesburg / Durban / Cape Town / Port Elizabeth)
- Delivery payable direct to Beds-On-Line on redemption of your Groupon
- Additional delivery charges apply for outlying areas
As it’s one of the most important things in life, apart from possibly breathing and paying taxes, it’s no surprise that there have been many studies on sleep. When comparing counting sheep to sleeping dogs as a method for swift slumber, studies found that the sheep bleat the dogs to it. Raise the baa with today’s Groupon and save 30% on an Endevour Bed Set in double or queen from Beds-On-Line.co.za
Everyone knows that cuddling up in bed at the end of a long day – or during a long day – is an even better feeling than finding twenty bob in the pocket of a jacket you haven’t worn since last winter. This feeling can be totally ruined though, if your bed is lumpier than undercooked custard. Luckily, Beds-On-Line provides bed sets that even the snotty princess from the Princess and the Pea wouldn’t have to count sheep on.
The internationally recognised Pocket springs system provide a snug sleeping space that is highly responsive to even the smallest changes in weight distribution and body shape, ensuring that there’s no motion transfer between sleeping partners. Even if your zed zed zed buddy imitates the wheels on the bus in their sleep, you don’t have to worry about feeling it. Manufactured using only the finest quality hypo-allergenic and high density foams and materials, it provides more snug comfort than a basketful of kittens in front of the fireplace and it gets bonus points for not making you sneeze.
If you share your sleep space with someone, whether they’re a cover-hogger or not, the Queen sized set provides about 152 centimetres of space to hog – or not. Alternatively, the Double, with about 137 centimetres, is enough space for even the wildest nocturnal-flailing of a single sleeper. With a 1000-series nested pocket-spring system and aloe-vera knit fabric topped with velvet and Jacquard Euro-top, even sleeping on a bowl full of marshmallows wouldn’t be as comfortable.
Sleepy fact: A study conducted in 2009 revealed that one is more likely to dream of knocking over the butter or running marathons when sleeping on a single bed.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories