All work and no play is probably what caused Jack and Jill to take that stumble down a hill; the ever-rising stress levels can often prompt all sorts of mishaps and misadventures, including high-noon duels with the office water-cooler. Avoid holiday-hungry shenanigans and save 50% on a three or seven night vacation in self-catering accommodation for up to four people with Anytime Holidays.
Like anything that’s been around for more than twenty seconds, society has ascribed an entire encyclopaedia of horror stories to nights in hotels; rooms too tiny to swing a cabbage, overpriced mini-bars stocked with obscure tins of nuts and house-keeping that moves things around to incomprehensible places no matter how many Do Not Disturb signs you put up. With self-catering accommodation in one of Anytime Holiday’s three fabulous resorts, it’s easy to forget all about these dismaying downfalls of hotel history.
The Kiara Lodge features quaint and comfortable chalets on the mountainside. Fabulous surroundings and friendly staff give the lodge more rustic charm than a cowboy in an Armani suit. With plenty to entertain yourself at the resort or nearby town, even if you’re not so charmed by the luxury that you spend all your time indoors, there’s plenty to keep you busy.
Keeping to the mountainesque theme, Cayley Lodge is a mountain retreat with a whole new look on comfort and design. Providing breath-taking scenery of the Drakensberg over nearly three-hundred acres of land, the cosy self-catering rooms feature all the comforts of country life, including a fireplace to snuggle up in front of on cold nights. A rejuvenating and easily-accessible escape from the rat race, it’s the perfect place for a literal and metaphorical breath of fresh air.
If abundant birdlife and mountainside views aren’t your thing, the SuntideQunu Lodge provides a unique farm-like atmosphere. With everything an aspiring cowboy or girl could wish for, including horseback rides through the countryside, the resort is perfect for escaping the crowds and smog of city life. Of course, there’s no reason to sleep on a bed of hay when the self-catering chalets are so very comfortable.
Whether it’s a family getaway or a trip to the country with some friends, getting away from everyday Olympics is important sometimes. Even if you can only drag yourself away from the laptop for three nights, they always say that a change is as good as holiday – so a holiday must be even better. Bonus points if you can get away for an entire week.
Board and Lodging Fact: A hotel in East Texas has gained international popularity for its eccentricity. Each room is a self-contained green-house and guests sleep on packed grass and instead of ordering room service, pick the vegetables that grow on the walls.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save 50% on a self-catering holiday for up to four people
- Either a three night weekend or a full seven nights
- Choose from Kiara Lodge, Cayley Lodge or SuntideQunu Lodge
- Mountainside or countryside lodges
- Relaxing and rejuvenating getaways
- Plenty of activities to keep you entertained, including horseback rides and bird-watching
- Ideal as a gift
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 086 126 6566
- Only one Groupon per customer, and each person can only stay at a total of one lodge on one voucher using this special
- Bookings must be made up to six weeks before occupation
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Three-night stay valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Friday, 8:00 to 17:00
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Cancellation policy applies
- Groupon redeemable for a four-sleeper unit only
- Excludes public holidays and school holidays
- Available out-of-season dates, 14 October to 2 December 2011; 2 December to 16 December 2011; 13 January to 23 March 2012; 13 April to 27 April 2012