Pay R570 for a one-year subscription to the “Beat the Market” magazine, valued at R1140 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a one-year subscription to Beat the Market
- Want to make money on the Stock market, but don`t have the know how?
- Prominent financial journal
- Educational publication
- Issues monthly
- See the free February issue on the website
- Main focus and expertise on investing and wealth maximisation
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- To redeem: email your contact details, daytime delivery address, email address and Groupon to firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Groupon per person, additional as gifts
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Trading on the stock market is generally more fruitful than trading at the sock market, which usually carries a variety of second-hand foot warmers. Get all the info you need about the stock market with today’s Groupon: a one-year subscription to the Beat the Market magazine for R570.
Beat the Market allows money-makers and keen investors the chance to switch from “celebrity gossip” columns to interesting reads about the stock market and finances. One of the areas of expertise of the magazine is investing and wealth maximisation, with articles about these topics being penned perfectly. Beat the Market has also developed its own unique trading methodology and valuation model for shares listed on the stock exchange; and the magazine will enlighten readers about undervalued stocks on the JSE relative to the market and their industry. The Beat the Market valuation model will minimise the subjective nature of decision making in terms of investments.With everything you need to know compacted into the prominent financial journal and educational magazine, you’ll probably be better prepared the next time a conversation about a Kardashian divorce turns into a hefty discussion about her skills as an investor. One issue a month for 12 months means you’ll always be clued up, with the next issue covering interesting topics such as the investment styles of the world’s best traders, the tax laws every investor should know, the golden rules of trading, and a host of others.