Save 50% on beautiful jewellery such as a Heart Cubic Zirconia necklace or Swarovski crystal and Fresh water pearl earrings from Modern Design Jewellery
- Save 50% on beautiful jewellery such as a Heart Cubic Zirconia necklace or Swarovski crystal and fresh water pearl component earrings
- Pay R296 for a pair of Swarovski crystal and Freshwater pearl component earrings , valued at R592
- OR Pay R188.50 for a purple Heart Cubic Zirconia necklace (35mm x 35mm) , valued at R377
- OR Pay R116 for a pair of Swarovski and Freshwater pearl component earrings, available in clear, red and pink, valued at R232
- OR Pay R118.50 for a Heart Cubic Zirconia necklace (25mm x 25mm), valued at R237
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Modern Design Jewellery contact: 021 9145977
- Groupon excludes delivery
- Please call MDJ before collecting your item
- Delivery can be arranged directly with Modern Design Jewellery at R40 per delivery, please contact MDJ for further information
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Limited number available
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Some things are timeless; like the painting by a Florentine artist of a women named Lisa smiling shyly or a classic movie about a slightly naïve man saying his mama always told him, life is like a box of chocolates. Jewellery is equally timeless; adorn yourself with one of the exquisite pieces featured in today’s Groupon: Save 50% on beautiful jewellery such as a Heart Cubic Zirconia necklace or Swarovski crystal and fresh water pearl earrings from Modern Design Jewellery.
Modern Design Jewellery (MDJ) is a fashion jewellery company that was created with the sole purpose of offering quality yet affordable jewellery for you. MDJ began in 2007 and all their products are designed and manufactured in their studio in Cape Town. Their jewellery has been displayed in fashion magazines like Femina, Elle, Essentials, Woman & Home and Glamour and has also been featured on television. Their elegant jewellery is designed using a variety of Semi-precious stones, Swarovski crystals and Freshwater pearls, combined in the most spectacular of settings.
MDJ’s line of beautiful designs range from classic daywear, sparkling eveningwear, simple pieces for the corporate environment as well as one of a kind bridal jewellery for your special day. Creative Designer at MDJ, Dagmar Jungbauer believes that jewellery is an extension of a person and needs to compliment the garments worn. She is extremely passionate about designing specific individual pieces and truly puts her heart and soul into every design. With today’s special Groupon you will be able to choose from one of these breath-taking pieces:
- Pay R296 for a pair of Swarovski crystal and Freshwater pearl component earrings, valued at R592. Beautiful earrings further enhance a beautiful face; these exquisite Swarovski crystal and Freshwater pearl component earrings are beautiful dangling chandeliers that will make you feel like a princess.
- OR Pay R188.50 for a Purple Heart Cubic Zirconia necklace (35mm x 35mm), valued at R377. This elegant necklace is comprised of a luxurious velvet neck piece with a purple Cubic Zirconia locket. This deep purple beauty will be the talking point of any dinner party you attend and may even remind some of the stunning necklace Rose let sink to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean.
- OR Pay R116 for a pair of Swarovski and freshwater pearl component earrings, available in clear, red and pink, valued at R232. These striking earrings are available in clear, red and pink and are the perfect accessory for any outfit.
- OR Pay R118.50 for a Heart Cubic Zirconia necklace (25mm x 25mm), valued at R237. This striking silver chain neckpiece with a Heart Cubic Zirconia locket is the perfect answer to your jewellery prayers.
Jewellery fact: A women found a one of a kind diamond ring in the shape of a Tyrannosaurus Rex behind the wall at her house. She auctioned the unique ring off and it sold for over $6 million.