Unconventional ways of bringing in the big bucks include renting out crocodiles to extreme pool parties, writing a memoir describing your state of unemployment or filming documentary footage of your search for the intangible tokoloshe. Leave unusual business ideas to quirky indie films and break into South Africa’s bustling business domain with today’s Groupon: Pay R332.45 for 13 back to back editions of the SA Guide to Business Opportunities Magazine, the current March/April 2012 issue focussing on The annual SA Franchise and Business Opportunity Review and one year's online hosting, valued at R1023.35.
Whether you’re a ready-to-rumble entrepreneur or an established businessman who’s stuck in a Rand-driven rut, the SA Guide to Business Opportunities, started in 2003, is bound to help you on your way to building or maintaining a successful business. Providing you, the discerning reader, with a complete guide to going into business, making money and becoming the dinner party success story you’ve always dreamt of; this insightful read overflows with valuable and current information on everything from home businesses and e-commerce to current business trends and women in business.
What you need to know:
- 12 issues (six per year) of SA Guide to Business Opportunities magazine
- One back copy of the 2012 Annual Franchise review
- Online web hosting and registration for a full year
- The Complete guide to going into business, making money and becoming successful
- Valuable, insightful and useful business information
- 64 to 80-page high quality magazine
- Inspires and motivates South Africans to better themselves financially
- Start a new business or grow your existing business
- Learn how to create an additional income stream
- Regular updates from experts in new business opportunities
- Regular information streams on buying a new franchise, business opportunities, direct selling or vending business
- Regular information and advice for women in business