Men are divided into different categories depending on the way they dress. Those who can name every member of the South African rugby team since 1999 prefer to pop the collars of their golf shirts up while those who can name every character in their favourite computer game prefer to wear the collars of their golf shirts down. The only men who aren't included in this “dress separation” are dads, especially when they wear their 1960’s gym shorts in public. Give your dad a bit of style for Father’s Day with today’s Groupon: Pay R250 for R500 worth of goods at Café Coton.
No matter who you put in a Café Coton item of clothing they can’t help but look stylish and well put together. This is because each Café Coton item of clothing is designed with the smallest detail in mind. These details include comfort, wear ability and of course the individual taste of the wearer. This French brand has extended its European suave to South Africa to ensure your old man looks classically cool this Father’s Day and every Father’s Day to come.
As the name implies, all of Café Coton's men’s shirts are 100 percent cotton, in fact you will probably find a few twigs from a cotton tree in the packaging that have been grown perfectly to ensure that the quality of each garment is of the highest quality. In fact cotton trees are taken through a pretty stringent selection process to be crowned a Café Coton cotton tree.
Choose from a selection of cotton shirts and silk ties from Italy (obviously produced by only the crème de la crème of silk-worms) and enjoy the combination of superb quality and very affordable prices.
Make use this Groupon at the following branches:
Café Coton - Hyde Park shopping Centre
Shop 2196 adjacent to Clicks
011 325 5063
Café Coton - Menlyn Park Shopping Centre
012 361 3996
Café Coton - V&A Waterfront
Shop 7244 New Wing
021 421 6095
Café Coton - Canal Walk shopping Centre
Shop 7441 opposite Woolworths
021 361 39 96
Café Coton - Cavendish Square Mall
Shop opposite Mugg and Bean
Claremont - Cape Town
021 683 0498
Cotton fact: Cotton is only cotton if produced by a purple cotton worm. These little creatures are found in the darkest caves in Indonesia and glow when they have produced their quota of cotton for the year.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save up to 50% on R500 worth of Café Coton clothing
- Groupon can be used for the in-store promotion (“50% off the purchase of your second shirt, that will run till 15th of July 2011”)
- Groupon can be used for anything in store
- Unlimited Groupon purchases
- Ideal as a Father’s Day gift
The Fine Print
- Groupon redeemable for up to 1 month
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Groupon redeemable in Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town only
- The balance of a purchase will not be paid out in cash, Café Coton will issue the customer with a Café Coton credit note
- The Groupon cannot be redeemed for cash
- Only one Groupon per Café Coton purchase
- Groupon can be used for anything in store on the original price of the item