- Pay R1065 per couple for one night in a Casa, valued at R2130
- Pay R1220 per couple for one night in a Villa, valued at R2440
- Pay R1315 per couple for one night in a Suite, valued at R2630
- Pay R1863 per couple for two nights in a Casa, valued at R4140
- Pay R2142 per couple for two nights in a Villa, valued at R4760
- Pay R2313 per couple for two nights in a Suite, valued at R5140
- Pay R2424 per couple for three nights in a Casa, valued at R6060
- Pay R2796 per couple for three nights in a Villa, valued at R6990
- Pay R3024 per couple for three nights in a Suite, valued at R7560
A paradise of petite pools, majestic greenery and enchanting flower beds, Casa Do Sol is every darling-dearest-duo’s dream. Set in the 500 hectare Ilanga Nature and Game Reserve in the Mpumalanga region, the Spanish-inspired getaway-haven is abundant with 100 different species of indigenous bush and a variety of gentle game. Though the hotel may be decked out in luxury and elegance, the musical sounds of the bush and the soothing smells of nature are enough to take you into a modern-day Mediterranean oasis.
Lined with cobblestone streets and quaint Mediterranean-style dwellings, the resort is cosily made up of Casas, Villas and suites. Whether you choose a cosy suite with a warm colour scheme, the spacious casa with a homey ambience or a unique villa tastefully littered with classy décor, you’re in for two or three nights of extravagance. While the casas lead out to the lush flower gardens, the villas have private gardens or terraces and the suites are equipped with spacious sitting rooms, entrance halls and private patios with panoramic views of the valley. On-site hiking and mountain biking trails provide nature-nurturers with suitable activities to keep their adventurous appetites satiated; and swimming pools, fishing, rowing and boating are ideal for those who long to live like the fish.
In addition to a luxurious two or three-night stay, Groupies
also receive breakfast, dinner, a bottle of champagne and a R150 spa treatments
voucher. Renowned for the excellence of its food, Casa Do Sol will not
disappoint bellies and the Spa De Sol will delight in bettering any belligerent
We just spent an excellent four days in the very cosy "village" that Casa Do Sol really is. Wonderful small alleys leading to spacious rooms with their own private gardens. Friendly service and lots of assistance to organise both safaris and other activities made this a truly memorable stay. Highly recommended. – Lena Ashuvud, www.safarinow.com