Most people have at least one pot in their kitchen that’s attained that charred, blackish scorch mark on the bottom; not because you forgot it on the stove or anything, but because even cooking two-minute noodles takes more like half an hour and nothing likes to be heated up for that long. If you’re doing something more adventurous like make gluten-free, non-dairy evaporated milk, you can be sure your pots will be crying shenanigans. More prized by international chefs than their first, bronzed scallops, the Dessini Die Cast Aluminium Non-Stick Cookware Set distributes and retains heat, meaning no more long cooking times or charred spots.
What you need to know:
- Top quality Xylon Ceramic and Marble non-stick coating
- PFTE high temperature easy-clean coating
- Tampered glass lids with steam outlet holes
- Super conductive, energy saving heavy gauge aluminium ensures quick and even heat distribution
- Die Cast design ensures no screws or joints in casseroles for longer durability and easy cleaning
- Set includes a 16cm Sauce Pan, 24 and 28cm Casserole, 28cm Deep Fry Pan & 30cm Double Grill Pan with magnetic handle clips and 7 piece utensil set
- Light weight for easy handling and cleaning
- FREE 20cm die-cast aluminium casserole
Whether you’re looking for a first-ever set of cookware to ratchet up your domestic-bliss a notch, or you’re almost hypnotically drawn-in by the fact that renowned chef’s swear by it, the Dessini cookware set will ensure that your kitchen never gives you the blues again.
Cooking Fact: before the invention of pots and pans, natives in North Atlanta would cook their food in empty turtle shells and Campbell’s soup-tins suspended over open flames.