Groupies use psychological techniques to improve their personal and professional lives with a choice of Neuro-Linguistic Programming Course. Allowing Groupies to tap into learning techniques they didn’t even realise they had as well as learn to read and influence other people and improve their body image, language use and beliefs. This online course gives students the tools to change their lives with literally every interaction they have. Students can choose between a NLP introductory course and a full certification, learning tricks and techniques that help to spur on success.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R199 for an introduction to NLP course, valued at R1 789
- Pay R799 for a NLP practitioner certification course, valued at R8 920
What you need to know:
NLP Practitioner Certification Course (Intermediate To Advanced):
- Get rid of negative feelings that have held you back for ages
- Deal with difficult people and circumstances with ease
- Improve your communication skills and getting your message across clearly
- Read and use body language skills and see instant, amazing results
- Learn to eliminate phobias
- Improve business and professional relationships
- Feel great about yourself
- Learning to feel positive about the future
- Helps bring about change, both in individuals and groups in education, business, coaching, sales, therapy and sports performance
- For more info: http://www.e-careers.com/component/jshopping/neuro-linguistic-programing/online-nlp-practitioner-certification-course
Introduction to NLP:
- Professionally recorded, produced and peer reviewed NLP Home Study series
- 16 Modules containing over 20 + hours of the NLP Practitioner syllabus,
- 8 professionally filmed (3 cameras angles) NLP demonstrations with 19 volunteers over 2 days.
- This programme has been created by some of the top NLP Trainers in the world including Master Trainer of Hypnosis & ANLP Accredited Trainer of NLP, David Key
- Material has been peer reviewed by well-known NLP Trainers, ANLP & Professor Angus McLeod who is the visiting Professor & External Supervisor of Applied Coaching Research at the Business School, Birmingham City University.
- Contains 3 Audio CD’s for you to listen to
- For more info: http://www.e-careers.com/component/jshopping/neuro-linguistic-programing/introduction-to-nlp