Going for a job interview is like hunting for ghosts. It’s nerve-racking, incredibly unpredictable and the pursuit can disappear at any moment. Secure your stance as a hireable hotshot and set the stage for a great interview with an online training course in CV skills, interview techniques and interview answers for R399 with E-Careers.
Besides wearing your clothes inside out or letting out a projectile sneeze, there are many interview mishaps that can be prevented. Packed to the brim with proven techniques, examples and expert advice, E-Careers’ online training course in CV skills is all you to need to ninja your way through a job interview. Proven to boost confidence, job offers and banish interview nerves, word has it that interviewers have been left gasping for air after E-Careers candidates have karate-kicked their way through a tough interview with killer confidence and able answers.
What you need to know:
- Three months unlimited access to training course in CV skills, Interview techniques and answers
- Master the 3 key aspects of the interview process: 175 top CV secrets, 207 interview techniques and 135 interview answers
- Receive four CV templates and aids and four covering letters
- Non-stop tips and insights from thousands of interviews
- Helps to assist and develop your CV or resume
- Learn how to deal with and answer the trickiest real-life interview questions
- Discover your strengths and learn how to negotiate a better package
Leave bad job interviews to slapstick comedy and land your dream job with the help of E-Careers and their fantastic online courses.Boss fact: According to unfounded claims by an Australian, some Eastern European corporations prefer not to interview candidates; instead hiring them on the spot. The reasons rumoured to be behind this is that Eastern European CEO’s like to record office firings and put them up on the internet for laughs.