Online courses are convenient, easy-to-follow and the only learning modules that allow you to go to school in your pyjamas. Train your brain in a comfortable setting with today’s Groupon: an online Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 training package at E-Careers for R499.
Unlike becoming a whizz in magician school, becoming a whizz in Microsoft Office doesn’t happen overnight or with the flick of a wand. However, with E-Careers’ online training packages, Average Joe’s can turn to Microsoft masterminds in 130 hours. Covering the complete Microsoft Office suite for Vista and Windows 7, the Office 2007 and 2010 training package comprises 13 individual courses including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
With access to a printable glossary and certificates, interactive exercises and unlimited access 24/7 you’ll be well on your way to declaring Microsoft Office defeated. Groupon-grippers can also delight in no slow downloads, free upgrades to new courses as they’re developed and skill assessments to keep you on point. Advancing from novice to Office-ninja, Groupies will have the upper hand with a résumé that speaks to business-big guys of all vocations.
What you need to know
Includes the following:
- Office 2007 & 2010: Common Features (Duration 8 Hours each)
- 2007 & 2010: Word (Duration 10 Hours each)
- 2007 & 2010: Excel (Duration 10 Hours each)
- 2007: Advanced Excel (Duration 12 Hours)
- 2007 & 2010: PowerPoint (Duration 10 Hours each)
- 2007 & 2010: Outlook (Duration 10 Hours each)
- 2007 & 2010: Access (Duration 10 Hours each)
- 130+ hours of training
- Printable glossary and certificates
- Customisable course
- Interactive exercises
- Unlimited access 24/7 for 365 days of the year
- No slow downloads
- Free upgrades to new courses as developed
- Flash and audio training
- Skill assessments
- Easy navigation