Online courses are easy to use, hassle-free and are the only learning modules that will allow you to break it down to Britney Spears while you’re studying. Become a presentation master with today’s Groupon: an online Microsoft 2003 to 2010 PowerPoint course with E-Careers for R299.
E-Careers’ online Microsoft 2003 to 2010 PowerPoint course navigates a clear path for average presentation givers seeking to become powerhouses. Guiding novices through the numerous updates and enhancements released for the PowerPoint application, Groupies will be in for a Microsoft awakening. Presented in a streamlined format, the course is easy to use and is perfect for those transitioning from PowerPoint 2003 to 2010. As an added benefit, the course is accessible at anywhere, anytime and at your convenience.
What you need to know:
- Unlimited access to complete the course over one year
- 11 hours of online PowerPoint training
- You can download the completion certificate upon completion of the course
- Interactive simulations
- Skills assessments
- Printable reference guides and exercises
- Telephone and email support
- Free upgrades for 12 months
Access to the following courses:
- PowerPoint 2003 to 2010 Upgrade – Navigating the Updated Office Interface: Provides information about the new interface designed for the Microsoft Office 2007 applications
- PowerPoint 2003 to 2010 Upgrade – Common Features in Office 2010: Course explores the new features that the major Office 2010 applications have in common. Includes modifying the ribbon, working with backstage view, capturing windows and clippings and more
- PowerPoint 2003 to 2010 Upgrade – What’s New in PowerPoint 2007: This two-hour course provides an overview of the new features in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007. Create tables and charts, apply themes, finalise a presentation and more
- PowerPoint 2003 to 2010 Upgrade – What’s New in Power Point 2010: This four-hour course provides information on using PowerPoint 2007’s pre-designed shapes, line options and freeform tools which allow you to draw, size and format your own shapes and forms.