Pay R140 for Evanesse Washable Advanced Nursing Pads, valued at R280 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on Evanesse Washable Advanced Nursing Pads
- Breathable, leak-proof and comfortable
- Wash-and-wear design
- Contoured fit
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months
- To redeem, send contact and delivery details, size and PDF Groupon to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject to availability
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
From the first time you spilled a juice-box down the front of your pants in primary school, to the time you tripped up the stairs on the first day of work, life is full of those quasi-embarrassing oops moments. Unlike tripping and spills which require only a little bit of coordination to avoid, nursing brings its own sets of spills which are all but unavoidable. Find the solution with today’s Groupon and pay R140 for Evanesse Washable Advanced Nursing Pads.
For the sole purpose of absorbing the leakage that occurs between feedings, the Advanced Nursing Pads assist in keeping your bras and shirts dry, saving you from that awful habit some people have of pointing out every little spill and that’s gonna stain. Better yet, Evanesse’s new Advanced Nursing Pads are more well-contoured than a new Ferarri and ensure that you’re free from pesky pad-lines, fitting any bra style you can think of.
What you need to know:
- Easy wash-and-wear design
- Highly breathable and leak-proof to prevent irritation
- Contoured shape ensures less movement than other brands
- The patented moisture wicking system ensures you stay dry and comfortable, with the soft liner pulls moisture away from the skin
- Breathable barrier allows evaporation and doesn’t leak to outer layers of clothing
With advanced technology and a knowledge of what women need, the Evanesse Washable Advanced Nursing Pads ensure that you feel comfortable while staying dry and free from embarrassing moments.
It is with great pleasure that I write this feedback on your wonderful product. I must admit that I was very skeptical at first when I heard of it but was definitely not disappointed by it. Your washable breast pads work amazing well! I can wear my one pair with great confidence during the day and my other during the night without any leaking or discomfort.
I want to congratulate you on this and wish you to be very successful. Be sure of it that I will spread the word as far as I go!! - A very happy and dry client - LlanaNursing Fact: In ancient Babylon, nursing mothers ate a mixture of palm-leaves, peanuts and alfalfa and wore shirts woven from nettles to prevent leakage.