Much like playing blind-folded charades, embarking on weekend
ghost-hunting trips and opening a hostel for stray student-cats, becoming a
formula 1 race-car driver isn’t for everyone.
Indulge your inner speed freak from the comfort of your own couch when
you pay R179 for a one-year subscription to F1 Racing magazine.
A glossy guidebook to all things Formula One, the F1 Racing magazine is your secret spyhole into the sophisticated, passionate and super speedy world of Formula One racing. A treat for anyone who’s ever sped down a corridor going “vroom vroom”, F1 Racing is the answer to all your racing requests; providing the discerning reader with riveting content, breathtaking photography and unrivalled journalism. Capturing all the drama, asking all the nosy questions you can’t and delivering expert commentary on all your favourite cars, teams and drivers; you wouldn’t get better commentary from a fly on the Formula One wall.
What you need to know:
- Monthly magazine (12 issues a year)
- Delve into the sophisticated, passionate and glamourous world of Formula 1 racing
- Riveting content every month; includes 2012 circuit guide, all the stats you need, the ultimate grid guide, team profiles, racing cars
- Stunning photography and unrivalled journalism
- Captures the drama, asks the questions and delivers expert commentary
- Unparalleled access to the world of grand prix racing
- Published in 25 editions, over 18 languages and distributed amongst more than 75 countries
- Now available in South Africa
With content like the 2012 Circuit Guide, the Ultimate
Grid Guide and sneaky snippets from all your favourite racers, it’s no wonder
F1 Racing magazine attracts almost 4-million readers a month. Published in 25 editions and distributed
amongst more than 75 countries, be the first to sample South Africa’s slice of
this stellar international F1 Racing magazine.