Like ghosts, the holes in Swiss cheese and speed bumps at night; discussions about finance and stock market analysis can often arise when you least expect it. Arm yourself and show off your skills as a businessman with today’s Groupon: 11 editions of Forbes Africa for R219.45.
Dinner parties are a great opportunity to show off what you know; however, when conversations about Fincher’s latest film tangents off into an in-depth analysis of the stock market – everyone might as well be speaking Klingon. While there are those whose financial knowledge is equivalent to that of a goldfish, Africa is filled with budding businessmen and women who know a thing or two about navigating the rocky financial terrain.
Described as “The Capitalist Tool”, Forbes Africa is fast becoming the magazine of choice for those interested in everything from the cutting-edge issues affecting finance to the shifting paradigms of Africa’s economic environment. First released in South Africa on 1 October 2011, the financially inclined have fast been rushing to the stands in order to get their monthly finance fix.
Today’s Groupon is not only a great gift, but an intellectual asset that’s worth investing in. Learn the art of getting rich in Africa from the best financial advisors, analysts and entrepreneurs with 11 editions of the fantastic Forbes Africa publication.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
In a Nutshell
- Save 50% on 11 editions of Forbes Africa
- “The Capitalist Tool”
- Glossy monthly finance magazine
- Get your business and finance fix
- Brings forward cutting edge issues influencing wealth in Africa
- Ideal as a gift
The Fine Print
- Valid for 3 months
- To redeem: call RamsayMedia on 0860 100 209 or email email@example.com and quote your unique voucher code to initiate your contract. Please also provide the following details to activate your subscription: Title – Name – Surname, POSTAL address, Contact numbers
- Includes door-to-door delivery
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation apply