Other than monthly trips to a day-spa, there are very few ways to undo the damage caused by years of loud and incessant laughter, reckless lazing about in the sunshine and reckless, drive-by winking. Of course, you could spend all your time staring stoically into space and avoid these skin-damaging shenanigans, or, you could enjoy everyday life and recover from its damages when you pay R200 for four Collagen Face, Neck, Eye or Lip Masks.
With all the benefits of professional spa treatments, and the added benefit of being used in the comfort of your own four walls, the Crystal Collagen Masks not only slows down the ageing of your skin and helps maintain epidermal elasticity, but also assists in the repair of damaged tissues. Of course, not everyone has the same problem areas; some people could actually live in the bags under their eyes, while others have issues with their lips or neck. Luckily, today’s Groupon offers a solution for whatever skin shenanigans you’re experiencing.
What you need to know:
- Facilitates the removal of toxins and improves lymphatic circulation
- Accelerates cellular renewal and improves skin elasticity
- Instantly improves the appearance of skin and enhances the complexion
- Brightens, repairs and hydrates the skin and improves texture
- Contains 25% Nano Gold Powder
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid which holds 1000 times its weight in water and therefore will help to hydrate and plump the skin.
- Designed to help firm and hydrate the sensitive skin on your neck
- 100% all natural ingredients assist in smoothing and nourishing the skin
- The combination of short chain collagen and micro-minerals helps to increase cellular metabolism
- Whitens and improves the complexion
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves elasticity
- Easy to apply
- Hydrates, tones and refines skin pores
- Stimulates collagen production
The natural, easy-to-use masks are suitable for all skin types and promise instant results in the firming and improvement of your skin. Better than travelling through the desert of suburbia to reach a salon, the masks can be used in the comfort of your own home, possibly whilst reclining and being fed grapes.DermaFact: An ex-dermatologist turned highlighter-factory owner, rebooted his career when he discovered massive healing properties that come from the contents of a bitter peach.