Apart from the fact that they seem to speak two totally different languages and apparently come from two different planets, there are some essential differences between men and women. Not counting the fact that women usually have 325 more items in their bedroom than the average man, most of which the average man can’t even name, their bodies also require different things to keep them at their fully functional best. Do things the manly way and pay R319.95 for a two month supply of HNS New Man, Nature's Slimming Secret.
While many people may joke that testosterone is only good for making
men crack bad jokes about blondes or try to intimidate each other with their
muscles, a healthy level of testosterone is necessary for men to function at
their best. HNS New Man was developed for the specific purpose of boosting
testosterone levels, not just for men to get that bulky, toned and tanned Eros
look, but to ensure they function at their best.
What you need to know:
- Combats the signs and symptoms associated with the age-related decline of testosterone levels in males
- Increases testosterone and improves blood circulation
- Stabilises blood-sugar levels and increases energy levels
- Reduces cravings
- Enhances the mood and increases libido and stamina
- Contains three unique raw materials which aids with weight loss
- Uses only standardised herbal extracts
- Conveniently blister packed for travelling purposes and discretion
Perfect for keeping the male body working at peak-levels, HNS New Man counters all the things that affect testosterone levels, like medication, stress, smoking, or a lack of both sleep and exercise. Though the nifty pills boost testosterone levels, they’re not going to turn boys into the human equivalent of a tomcat; instead, they help to maintain healthy body-weight, improve blood circulation, normalise blood sugar and all sorts of other things that are crucial for first-class functionality.
Fuelled-Fact: Before the Colosseum was used for gladiatorial contests, it was used as a gathering place for middle-aged men. Documents suggest that it was the ancient equivalent of the modern day sports-bar.