Though there are certain habits, fashions and beautifying methods that are best left in the past – like pantaloons and using mercury powder to improve your complexion – there are some ancient techniques that need to make a comeback. Find out for yourself why Cleopatra, the Romans and the Chinese all thought gold was so good for your skin and save up to 62% on one or two 30ml bottles of Belle de Jour 24k Gold Serum for wrinkle reduction and blemishes.
- Pay R380 for one 30ml bottle, valued at R900
- Pay R685 for two 30ml bottles, valued at R1800
Considering how popular gold has always been
as a beauty treatment, it’s no wonder the modern cosmetic industry has caught
on to it. Though the Egyptians, Romans and Chinese might have been rubbing
their faces against piles of gold coins, Belle de Jour takes an ancient
treatment and infuses it with the spice of modern science. Using gold flakes
and a bit of cosmetic magic, Belle de Jour does all the wonders for your face
you’d expect from a luxury face cream that contains actual gold. By applying
the cream in the morning and evening, fine-lines, wrinkles and other
skin-shenanigans are kicked to the curb.
What you need to know:
- Contains real 24k gold-shavings
- Exfoliating action eliminates dead skin-cells
- Delivers unprecedented moisture, as well as vital hyaluronic acid and collagen building components
- Improves skin’s elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Triggers the formation of elastin, and collagen in the skin which helps to repair damaged tissue
- Reduces the appearance of age-spots
- Helps skin appear smoother, firmer and younger
Nourishing the skin and providing more
moisture than a bathtub of water, Belle de Jour serum is a first-class one-way
ticket to firmer, smoother and younger skin.