More awkward than the times you say goodbye to someone only to
realise you’ve both got to walk in the same direction or you accidentally call
your boss honey; running out of soda
when you’re hosting a party is pretty high on the scale of embarrassing. Even
if it’s not a party, reaching into the fridge to grab a soda and not finding
one isn’t a good feeling. Keep your fridge well-stocked and give the planet a
helping-hand while you’re at it and pay R899 for a limited-edition SodaStream package.
With less sugar than most carbonated drinks, the convenience of not having to drive to the store whenever you want soda and the bonus of reducing the global carbon footprint by cutting down on plastic waste, the SodaStream system really is a must-have for people who like drinks with bubbles in them. The limited edition World Without Bottles "Genesis" SodaStream package comes with all the things you need to get down to business with carbonating your own soda – all in a sleek, stylish and modern design.
What you get:
- Limited edition World Without Bottles "Genesis" SodaStream drink maker
- 30 litre gas-cylinder
- Five one-litre bottles - PET World Without Bottles carbonating bottles
- Three 375ml flavoured-syrups
- Two 500ml flavoured-syrups
What you need to know:
- Fashionable, sleek and easy to use drinks-maker
- Prepare high-quality carbonated drinks in 30 seconds
- SodaStream syrups contain only one third of the sugar of many soft drink brands
- No batteries or electricity required
- One 500ml bottle of SodaStream makes 12 litres of cool-drink
Healthier for both you and the planet, the SodaStream doesn’t even use batteries or electricity, so you’ve got access to your soda-fix whenever you need one, perfect for blackouts, picnics or candlelit dinners in the middle of nowhere.