Many things have changed for the worse since the days when most of
today’s working adults were children; Pluto is no longer a planet, finding
Pluto and Goofy on television is like trying to find a needle in a haystack the
size of Alabama and having a tree-house is no longer something to be proud of.
The one thing that’s changed for the better though, is the quality of the toys.
Indulge your inner technophile and find a toy worth playing with when you pay R599
for either an Apache or Marine Rescue Remote-Controlled 3.5 Channel Helicopter.
With flight so stable you could keep horses in it, flashing lights and the ability to withstand crashes, owning an RC Helicopter is like buying fun in a box. Providing hours of entertainment and the chance to improve your hand-eye coordination, the 3.5 Channel Apache or Marine Rescue offer intelligent controls, gyroscopic flight and the awesome feeling that comes with owning a remote-controlled toy – especially one that flies.
What you need to know:
Marine Rescue Helicopter
- Enhanced infrared control
- High-quality, flexible plastic body withstands crashes
- Amazing, colourful Lights
- Full 3D flight and real helicopter performance
- Perfect stability and precision speed
- High-quality lithium battery for longer flight time
- Six directional flight: ascending, descending, turn left, turn right, forward and backward
- 4-in-1 infrared receiver: gyro, ESC, mixer and receiver
- Intelligent remote-control system
- Built-in electric gyroscope system
- Made of a unique material designed to withstand crashes
- Up and down, left and right, forward and backward with gyro
- Battery: 3.7V 150Mah Li-poly
- Charging time: About 50-60 minutes (USB charging)
- Flying time: Between six to eight minutes
- Controlling distance: About ten meters
- Battery for controller: six AA batteries (not included)
- Product Size: 21.5X5.3X9.5cm
- Box Size: 48 X 9.5 X 18.5cm
- Frequency: A/B channel selector
Better than the toy cars most people played with as kids,
the RC Helicopters combine all the fun and button-mashing excitement of a
regular remote-controlled toy, with the added bonus of being able to soar
through the air. Of course, the fact that it’s in the air means you won’t be
able to crash it into anyone’s feet, but taking up racing pigeons is probably
an exciting alternative.