Along with making the yellow light at the robots and seeing all the cars behind you having to stop, or finding money you didn’t know you had stuffed at the bottom of a pocket, there are few feelings more satisfying than doing something yourself. Even if it’s nothing more than making a shelf for your knick-knacks, everyone enjoys the rush of accomplishment. Get the right tools to get your satisfying DIY fix and pay R349 for a Homelite Delta “Mouse” Sander.
Often cast as the eccentric of the sander family, the Delta sander is a useful first choice for your do-it-yourself smoothing and sanding. Mixing the smoothness of an orbital sander with the speed of a belt-sander, it’s a better combination than milk and cookies or friends and a table for four. With a powerful, reliable motor and soft, over-moulded grip to stop your shoulders from shaking loose while you’re getting your DIY on, the Homelite Delta “Mouse” Sander provides a dependable addition to your home toolkit.
What you need to know:
- Powerful and reliable 120watt motor
- Small size allows to sand in hard-to-reach places
- Over-moulded rubber grip reduces vibration
- Dust extraction through the base removes dust from the work piece
- Paper perforation tool means you can use any sandpaper and punch holes for the specific machine
- Includes accessories
- Comes in a blow-moulded carry-case