It’s a fact that while men have only a few items in their bathroom, women are likely to have about 328; more than half of which most men can’t even name. The same probably applies for the kitchen. Of course, it doesn’t matter how many pots and pans you have or whether you’re fond of egg cubers, everyone loves convenience. Spice up and simplify your cooking routine and pay R899 for an SA Fire Roaster.
Priding itself on being the most convenient roaster on any
continent since the invention of oxygen, the SA Fire Roaster is more
multi-purpose than an entire room full of Swiss-Army knives and far less
space-consuming. It’s also prettier to look at. A non-stick, Teflon-coated,
double-sided griddle slash frying pan, the fire-safe unit can do pretty much
everything except slice your tomatoes for you; whether you’re roasting,
braaiing or baking bread, you can use the SA Fire Roaster.
What you need to know:
- Totally fire-safe
- Standard with Non-Stick, Teflon coating
- Cooks on only eight briquettes
- Compact, efficient and environmentally-friendly roaster
- Simple, portable design that is easy to use
- Unique design and air-flow means it can be used on most table surfaces without damaging them
- Constructed with high-grade Stainless Steel and glass-filled nylon, it is easy to clean
- Lightweight and convenient, the lid and base also lock together to make it even easier to carry
- Can be used to cook pizza, bake bread, roast whole chickens, steam fish, fry breakfasts and a variety of other things
The SA Fire has a One Year Warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing faults and defects. This warranty excludes damage caused by disassembly, misuse or abuse, alteration, loss, improper handling, accident, neglect, dropping or normal wear and tear. Warranty claims will only be entertained with a proof of purchase.