Before the invention of ladders, anyone who needed to reach any item out of arm’s reach was forced to make do with all sorts of unsatisfactory ways to overcome the height problem, like climbing atop a stack of unstackable rocks, standing on swivel chairs, inhaling lungfuls of helium or attaching suction cups to their feet. Say thank you to modern methods and pay R699 for an Extendable Ladder.
An easy-to-use and practical addition to any setting that requires the occasional extra height, the Extendable Ladder is perfect for do-it-yourselfers when washing windows, painting ceilings or evicting pigeons from their gutters. For the less DIY-inclined, it’s also helpful for reaching the higher shelves for the last tin of tomato soup. Once you’ve done your reaching, a simple slide and lock makes the ladder easy to transport or store.
What you need to know:
- Extandable design lets you choose the height you need
- Seven steps standing at two metres when fully extended
- Convenient slide-and-lock mechanism
- Easy to setup and take down
- Light and portable
- Fits easily into car boots
- Perfect for the home or office
- Conforms to European Standards