Much like the cuteness of baby reptiles, how awesome clouds really
are or how excited cavemen must have been when they first discovered
hot-springs, having a good set of knives is a highly underappreciated thing; no
one wants to be cutting aubergines with a butter-knife. Make sure you’ve got
the right tools for your culinary escapades and pay R299 for a 19-piece Gourmet
Tradition Knife Set.
When a visit to the kitchen involves MacGuyvering cutting utensils from bits of tinfoil, or trying to cut your tomatoes with the serrated lid of an opened can of tuna, cooking can be a disheartening task. Much like the clothes maketh the man; a decent set of knives can make a kitchen. With a 19-piece set that probably belongs in the kitchens on the cooking channel, the Gourmet Traditions knife set is perfect for anyone who likes food, or shiny things, or things that make them feel like a master chef.
What you need to know:
- The 19-piece set includes a Chef's knife, Fillet knife, Paring knife, Tomato knife, Utility knife, knife sharpener and 12-piece steak knife and fork set
- Includes a sturdy travel and storage case
- Surgical stainless-steel blades
- Riveted, heat-resistant handles
- Durable, long-lasting knife-set