Before the advent of massage tools, humans would find other ways to relieve themselves of stress, including excessive road rage and delving into a 30-minute monologue in the office elevator about how unappreciated and overworked they feel. Save yourself the weird looks from the accountant on the fifth floor and help yourself relax with two Pregon Scientific Mini Massager Clocks, including delivery for R399.
The Mini Massager is designed to alleviate any tired body part; simply take out the upper part and press on your muscle and it automatically starts to release tension due to its vibrating mode. The massage miracle comes with two different attachments – for spot-specific relief there is a single head nodule and the more general soothing multi-head nodule, which has four nodules, is used to knead acupuncture points, or soothe tight muscles.
This cute, modern massager comes in funky neon green and is an ideal gift with its compact size making it something you can take anywhere. The difference between a normal massager and the revolutionary Mini Massager is that it includes a sleek clock design, with all buttons hidden underneath the pot to give a modern aesthetic, making it a perfect fit to any interior décor.
The many features of the Mini Massager Clock include:
- Digital LCD clock on base unit
- Soft rubber hand grip to hold and easy-of-use
- Perfect to use anywhere anytime e.g. home, office or travelling
- Powered by 3 x 3A batteries for massager; 1 x CR2032 button cell for digital clock
- Compact and handy design
- Massage any part of your body
- ‘Press-to-knead’ function for immediate massage
- Massage in vibrating modeTwo inter-changeable massage heads; therapeutic roller head and pin-point head