Managing a corporate project can be a little like hunting for Easter eggs: it requires a fair amount of time, a certain natural instinct and a whole lot of teamwork before you can enjoy the chocolate. Secure your stance as successful project manager and upsurge your skills with today’s Groupon: Pay R299 for a 22-hour Online Project Management course.
Whether you’re arty architect, a smart-suited corporate guy or the head squeezer of a successful lemonade stand, today’s Groupon can teach you a thing or two about prolific project management. An online series of valuable project management know-how; the 22-hour online course provides a detailed examination of project management concepts while exploring the management system, the project life cycle and factors that affect cost and quality. With tasks such as developing the work breakdown system, estimating and scheduling resources and tracking project activities – suss out instant success from the experts while transforming yourself from ok-guy to project manager extraordinaire.
What you need to know: Course breakdown
- Project Management Overview: 2 hours
- Understanding the Project Manager’s Role: 2 hours
- Defining the Problem: 1 hour
- Determining the Strategy: 2 hours
- Developing the Work Breakdown Structure: 2 hours
- Estimating and Scheduling Resources: 2 hours
- Understanding Scheduling Computations: 3 hours
- Tracking Project Activities: 1 hour
- Closing Out the Project: 1 hour
- Formalizing Project Management Standards: 2 hours
- Developing Project Teams: 2 hours
- Ensuring your own Effectiveness: 2 hours
Because, like a lemonade tycoon, no one is born a project manager – secure future success, a happy team and an impressive end-product with the help of this 22-hour online course.