Mothers have always stressed that you should
love who you are and what you’re born with because “you’re beautiful just as
you are”. While that may be true, your
mom didn’t have access to today’s Groupon.
Take your curly hair from plug-socket chic to permanently straight and
shiny when you pay R810 for Saloon
permanent hair straightening products including delivery.
While salons are always packed with delightful professionals waiting to get their skilled snippers on your mane of madness, today’s Groupon dares you to take your curly conundrum into your own hands with the innovative Saloon permanent hair straightening products. Based on the Japanese Hair Straightening technique, the four-hour process uses the power of heat to restructure the protein bonds in your hair; breaking the bonds before rearranging them and permanently re-bonding them. Keeping hair straight for up to nine months before the need for a retouch, the treatment also infuses your loco locks with enough strength to tow a travelling circus and enough shine to rival a finely polish mahogany desk.
What you need to know:
- Based on Japanese Hair Straightening technique
- Lasts from six to nine months before needing a touch-up for new growth; dependant on rate of hair growth, hair type and lightness of natural curl
- Formulated Hair Rebonding/Thermal Reconditioning solution offers a permanent straightening solution
- Chemical bonds in your hair are broken, rearranged and permanently re-bonded
- The process uses heat to restructure the bonds in your hair; resulting in long-lasting straight hair
- Reconditioning balm reconditions unmanageable hair into sleek and shiny tresses
- Do-it-yourself process takes an average of 4-hours to complete, depending on length, texture and thickness of hair
- Includes easy to follow step-by-step instructions
- Suitable for coarse, thick, curly, wavy or frizzy hair
- Suitable for most types of hair: Caucasian hair, Asian hair, African hair, Middle-Eastern hair
- Enjoy straightness that survives swimming, showers and wet or humid weather
- Visit the website for more information on process: www.trumarketing.org
People approached me in the church, in the shops, and at home to compliment me on my new head of hair. Really appreciate the fact that it is permanent.