- Pay R225 for one 50ml bottle of Second Chance hair revitalising oil, valued at R450
- Pay R360 for two 50ml bottles of Second Chance hair revitalising oil, valued at R900
There are many things that happen in your daily life that can leave your hair and skin metaphorically slumped on the couch, wailing over the injustice of how they’re treated. Whether it’s oiliness, age lines or general limpness – sometimes, your face and follicles just need a bit of TLC to keep them from giving up the ghost all together. Rather than filling up your shelves with a hundred bottles, tubes, tubs and spritzer bottles of strange products, Second Chance gives you everything you need to keep your hair and skin revitalised and rejuvenated in one convenient little bottle. Stacked with nutrients and refined almond oils, it works for everything from giving you shinier, softer hair to removing dark circles from under your eyes.
What you need to know:
- Each 50ml bottle contains a specially selected blend of natural refined almond oils
- Second Chance contains a fine blend of natural almond oils and can be used as a carrier oil to which wonderfully scented essential oils can be added
- Used as a hair-conditioner for soft, shiny and glossy hair
- Revitalises and rejuvenates hair
- Easy application before a normal wash
- Five treatments in each 50ml bottle
- Can be placed under the eyes to remove dark circles
- Rich in oleic acid and linoleic acid, vitamins A1, B2, B5, C, E, trace elements like manganese, selenium, zinc, iron, phosphorus: Helps with moisturizing hair and for healing damaged skin
Whether you’re interested in what almond oils will do for your skin, or you just like the fact that you can keep your entire beauty regime in one bottle, the Second Chance oil is the ideal addition to any collection.